Article 1: foreword
This privacy charter applies to the site: ifbf-institute.org
The purpose of this privacy charter is to outline to users of the site:
- the manner in which their personal data are collected and processed. All data that could identify a user will be considered as personal data. These include first and last names, age, postal address, e-mail address, user location and their IP address;
- the rights of users regarding these data;
- the controller in charge of the processing of personal data collected;
- whom these data are transmitted to;
- the site policy regarding "cookie" files.
This privacy charter supplements the legal information that users can peruse at the address below:
Article 2: general principles regarding data collection and processing
In accordance with the provisions of article 5 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of data from site users comply with the following principles:
- legality, loyalty and transparency: data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, the user will be informed that her or his data is collected, and for what reasons her or his data is collected;
- limited purposes: the collection and processing of data are carried out to meet one or more objectives determined in these general conditions of use;
- minimization of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site are collected;
- storage of data reduced over time: the data is kept for a limited period, of which the user is informed. When this information cannot be communicated, the user is advised of the criteria used to determine the retention period;
- integrity and confidentiality of the data collected and processed: the data controller undertakes to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only take place if they meet at least one of the conditions listed below:
- the user has expressly consented to the processing;
- the processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract;
- the processing meets a legal obligation;
- the processing is due to a requirement related to the safeguarding of the vital interests of the user or of another natural person;
- the processing is due by a requirement linked to the execution of a mission of public interest or which relates to the exercise of public authority;
- the processing and collection of personal data is needed for the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
Article 3: personal data collected and processed when browsing the site.
A. Data collected and processed and method of collection
Personal data collected on the ifbf-institute.org site are the following :
- last name
- e-mail address
These data are collected when the user performs the following operation on the site:
- fill the contact form
The data controller will keep all of the data collected in the site computer systems and under reasonable security conditions for a period of 3 months.
Data collection and processing serve the following purpose:
- the data collected are necessary to contact the user.
B. Transmission of data to third parties
Personal data collected by the site are not transmitted to any third party, and are only processed by the site editor.
C. Data hosting
The ifbf-institute.org site is hosted by OVH, the head office of which is located at the address below:
SAS with a capital of € 10,069,020
RCS Lille Métropole 424 761 419 00045
APE code 2620Z
VAT number: FR 22 424 761 419
Headquarters: 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France
The host can be contacted at the following telephone number: 09 72 10 10 07
The data collected and processed by the site are exclusively hosted and processed in France.
Article 4 : data controller
A. The data controller
The person responsible for processing personal data is: Philippe Bouilloud. He can be contacted at :
The data controller is responsible for determining the purposes and the means used for the processing of personal data.
B. The data controller’s duty
The controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to transmit them to third parties without the user being informed and to respect the purposes for which these data were collected.
The site has an SSL certificate to ensure that the information and data transfer passing through the site are secure.
An SSL certificate ("Secure Socket Layer" Certificate) aims at securing the data exchanged between the user and the site.
In addition, the data controller undertakes to notify the user in the event of rectification or deletion of the data, unless this results in disproportionate formalities, costs and procedures.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user's personal data are compromised, the controller undertakes to inform the user by any means.
Article 5 : user’s rights
In accordance with the regulation concerning the processing of personal data, the user has the rights listed below.
In order for the data controller to grant a user’s request, the user is required to communicate to the data controller her or his first and last names as well as her of his e-mail address.
The data controller is required to answer to the user within a of 30 (thirty) day period.
A. Presentation of the user’s rights with regard to data collection and processing
a. Right of access, rectification and right to erase data
The user can access to, update, modify or request the deletion of her or his data by following the procedure set out below:
The user is invited to contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the subject of her or his request.
b. Right of data portability
The user has the right to request the portability of her or his personal data held by the site to another site following this procedure:
The user is invited to send her or his request for portability to email@example.com.
c. The user is invited to send her or his request for portability to
The user has the right to restrict or to oppose the processing of her or his data by the site, without the site being allowed to refuse it except if the site demonstrates the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons that may prevail over the interests, rights and liberties of the user.
In order to request the limitation of the processing of her or his data or to object to the processing of their data, the user must follow the following procedure:
The user must make a request to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
d. Right to not be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process
In accordance with the provisions of regulation 2016/679, the user has the right to not be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision produces legal effects that may concern the user or that may affect the user significantly.
e. Right to determine the treatment of data after death
The user is reminded that she or he can decide what should become of her or his collected and processed data when the user dies, in accordance with law n ° 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016.
f. Right to appeal to the competent supervisory authority
In the event that the data controller decides not to answer a user's request and the user wishes to contest this decision or considers that one of the rights listed above is infringed, the user can appeal to the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés, https://www.cnil.fr) or any competent judge.
B. Personal data of minors
In accordance with the provisions of article 8 of European regulation 2016/679 and the Data Protection Act, only minors aged 15 years or more can consent to the processing of their personal data.
If the user is a minor under the age of 15, the agreement of a legal representative will be required so that personal data can be collected and processed.
The publisher of the site reserves the right to verify by any means that the user is over 15 years of age, or that the user has obtained the prior agreement of a legal representative before browsing the site.
Article 6: use of "cookies"
The site may use "cookies".
A "cookie" is a small file (less than 4 KB), stored by the site on the user's hard drive, containing information relating to the browsing habits of the user.
These files allow it to process statistics and information on traffic, facilitate navigation and improve the service for the comfort of the user.
For the use of "cookies" involving the storage and analysis of personal data, the user's consent is necessarily required.
This user’s consent is considered valid for a maximum of 13 (thirteen) months. At the end of this period, the site will again ask the user's authorization to save "cookies" on the user’s hard drive.
a. User’s opposition to the use of "cookies" by the site
It is brought to the attention of the user that she or he can oppose the registration of these "cookies" by configuring her or his navigation software.
For information, the user can find at the following addresses the steps to follow in order to configure her or his navigation software to oppose the registration of "cookies":
- Chrome : https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
- Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari : http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/
- Internet Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Opera : http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
In the event that the user decides to deactivate the "cookies", she or he may continue to browse the site. However, the publisher of the site can not be held responsible of any malfunction of the site caused by this manipulation.
b. Description of the "cookies" used by the site
The editor of the site draws the user's attention to the following cookies that are used when browsing:
- Google Analytics to analyze site traffic
Article 7 : conditions for modifying the privacy charter
This privacy charter can be accessed to at any time at the address indicated below:
The editor of the site reserves the right to modify it in order to guarantee its conformity with the law in force.
Consequently, the user is invited to regularly peruse this privacy charter in order to be kept informed of the latest changes that will be made to it.